Saturday, June 4, 2011

Missing Cat

My husband doesn't read what I write. Maybe this is a good thing. I need to vent.

Our cat, the one he surprised me with on Christmas Eve 2009, got out of the house this past Wednesday. She is in heat and will not come back inside. 

Meanwhile, my husband is going nuts because he is extremely attached to little Ava.

My husband looks like a tough guy. One would never ever think he has a sensitive side but (shhh!) (you didn't hear it from me) he does.

I am the disciplinarian for sure. No cats on my pillows. Too much cat hair on the couch, no more cats on the couch. I am a bitch. Yup. I will admit it. 

I like my home to smell good and be clean. He does too but he is much more relaxed about the idea that if you own a cat there may be cat hair around. 

So now, instead of sleeping, he hears the cat outside and he goes trying to catch her. I am stressed because he needs to sleep. The cat will come home...eventually. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment